Ray White Real Estate Nerang QLD
Ray White, the largest property network in Australia, has an office in most
metropolitan areas and Nerang’s franchise is headed by Anthony Whitcroft
and is based at 79 Price Street Nerang 4211.
Anthony’s wealth of knowledge in the market extends back more than three
decades, making him a great local expert for the giant real estate brand.
The office’s General Manager, Ian Paterson JP, who joined the company in 1985
also has vast local knowledge.
The fundamental principle of the Nerang team is that all its business affairs
shall be conducted legally, ethically and with strict observance of the highest
standards of integrity and propriety.
Nerang and surrounds is about to enjoy a resurgence of growth and a
substantial improvement in investment and investment opportunities over the
next few years for six basic reasons:
1. The location of Nerang being in the centre of the Gold Coast, on the
M1 Highway, foothills to the Hinterland and approximately 10 minutes
from the Pacific Ocean
2. Nerang has a railway station and is one hour from Brisbane by train.
3. A very large new shopping centre has been approved by the Gold
Coast City Council along with a couple of residential subdivisions, that
will make Nerang one of the most exciting places to be involved in on
the Gold Coast.”
4. Nerang ‘has it all’ in terms diversity: waterfront luxury homes,
acreage, cosy cottages and comfortable units
5. Shopping-wise, Nerang has a great mix of retail stores, however,
once the new centre has been completed it will be second to none on
the Gold Coast.”
6. Nerang also has Bunnings, Masters and all the showrooms and
wholesalers in the large Industrial area that is needed to support a
healthy and growing community.”
That is why demand is so high from so many people who want to call Nerang
and region home and are closely monitoring the long-term investment
situation in the region. Ray White Nerang is based at 79 Price Street, Nerang Qld 4211.